Buying online from Haygain is easy, safe and secure.
Simply go to the Products section and select the Add to Cart button beside the product and follow the pages.
We offer great benefits when you buy from Haygain:
Why Not Soaking?
Soaking hay in water wets airborne particles to keep down dust, but there are a number of obvious disadvantages to this method:
- It is a physically arduous, cold, wet and messy task
- It uses 60-100 litres of water
- Soaking leaves live micro-organisms in the hay; these quickly multiply, particularly in warm, damp conditions, thereby compromising the hygienic quality of the forage
- Soaking hay reduces respirable particles but leaches nutrients out of the forage and, as with partial steaming, bacteria levels increase by two to five-fold. This produces poor quality, more contaminated forage which can raise the risk of enteritis and colic. High losses of WSC, protein and minerals occur when hay is soaked for as little as 10 minutes
- These nutrients in the waste water produce a post-soak liquid 9 times more polluting than raw sewage which must not be disposed of in storm drains.
Secure SSL server using 256 bit encryption technology - the same payment security used by large banks.
We offer a 30 day full money back guarantee.
Delivery is within 4 working days, and is completely free of charge.
We also accept all the following credit cards for payment:
At any time during your online purchase you can click on the Chat box bottom right of the screen if there is anything you need help with.