Potential return on your investment within a year!
Clearing muck heaps each day can be labour intensive and expensive, especially if you are managing more than one stable. The amount of labour time required, bedding requirements and the replacement of bedding each day. With the ComfortStall flooring system the only bedding needed is to absorb body waste.
Other benefits of the ComfortStall flooring include:
- Improved joint health
- Improved respiratory health
- Elimination of hock sores
- Improved quality of rest (and all-important REM sleep)
- Relieves symptoms of laminitis
- Reduces need for stable bandaging
- Whole body recumbent support
- Thermal insulation
- Requires significantly less bedding, delivering a return on investment, typically in less than one year
To find out more and discuss your requirements:
- Either chat with an adviser using the icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- Use the contact button below.
- Or request a call back using the call back form below.
What people say
"Significantly improved the well-being of my horses" Lynn Lloyd, Red Rock Hounds.
"I used to haul the mats out, hose them down, and leave them out to dry - a half day job....[ComfortStall] only takes half an hour to sterilize, and I don't have the dried urine and manure buildup that occurs under mats." Chari Perce, Aspen Equine Clinic.
"Bretina has had her ComfortStall system for over 10 years and what a difference it has made. We highly recommend ComfortStall for all performance horse's stall and trailer floors!" Bob and Debbie McDonald, Olympic Dessage.
"I had mine installed 13 years ago. It is the best product I have bought for my horses." Edwina Roberts.