If Horses Had Their Way On Black Friday…
Horse owners have hundreds of things to splurge on during Black Friday Week. But if horses were in charge, they’d be hoofing it to Haygain, hitting “Buy Now” on a Hay Steamer, ComfortStall Flooring and/or the Forager Slow Feeder.
Perhaps all three…
Afterall, Haygain’s horse health equipment is the core of a clean, healthy stable environment that is veterinarians’ #1 tip for maintaining healthy horses.
“You could provide the horse with all the medication in the world, but if the environment isn’t improved, the horse won’t respond as well [to treatment]. Our recommendations for environmental management are all aimed at decreasing exposure to airborne allergens, including dusts and moulds.” That’s the word from Kate Christie, DVM, DACVIM, an associate veterinarian with Rood and Riddle Equine Hospital in Lexington, Ky. in a recent Horse Illustrated Magazine article.
From Monday, Nov. 20-Monday, Nov. 27, we have some remarkable deals for your horse!
Haygain’s Hay Steamers (Save up to £287.50260 + a Free Starter Kit valued at £120$150)
• Reduce up to 99% of the breathable dust in hay – a major cause of respiratory disease.
• Boost moisture content of forage
• Boost appetite with proven appeal, even for even picky eaters.
• Preserve hay’s important nutrients.
The Forager Slow Feeder (Save £$29.5039 or £$236312 on pre-orders for individual Foragers or an 8-pack bundle that will ship Jan 1, 2024.March 10)
Let your horse…
• Eat slowly, in small bites over several hours for optimal digestion.
• Eat in a natural head-lowered position for healthy spine and neck alignment.
• Have respiratory particles drain naturally from the upper airways.
ComfortStall Sealed Orthopedic Flooring (Save an unprecedented 10% on orders fully paid by midnight, Nov. 27)
• Built-in cushion for joint support and deep rest.
• Save big bucks on bedding – it’s not needed for comfort.
• Less bedding = less bedding-related dust in your horse’s breathing zone.
• Fully-sealed surface is easy to clean and sanitize. No more hauling out heavy, gunky stall mats.
• No more seepage of urine through flooring seams, so no harmful ammonia odors emitted from urine accumulation.
Hand the BFCM reins to your horse this year. He’ll love you for it and you’ll reap rewards in the form of his improved health and well-being.