Haygain HG 600
Haygain HG 600
Includes free delivery!
Or pay monthly - find out more
The Haygain HG 600 has been designed to feed 1-3 horses*.
It can hold up to 18kgs of forage either in a haynet or loose, the equivalent of half a small strung bale of hay. The HG 600 is ideal for use on the stable yard but is also light and compact enough to be used when travelling. The robust and thermally insulated hay chest allows temperatures to reach over 100°C - vital for killing mold spores and bacteria in the hay.
Its cycle time from cold is 60 minutes, making the process quick and easy.
The 2.75kW steam generator (with a water capacity of 8 litres) features a stainless steel boiler shell with a domed lid for optimum steam flow and consistent delivery, a robust heating element and offers safety thermal protection with a “run dry” alarm and warning light. The balanced integrated handle allows for easy rinsing of the unit while the location of the filler spout, with its brass safety release filler cap, prevents overfilling.
- Watering Can
- Drip Tray
- 2 Descaler sachets
- Filling Funnel
- Weight: 41kg (combined weight of hay container and steam generator)
- Dimensions: L x 720mm D x 690mm H x 700mm
- Feeds 1-3 horses*
- Holds up to 15kg of forage either in a haynet or loose wedges (the equivalent of half a bale of hay or up to 15kg of loose hay* or haynets)
- Includes wheels and a robust extending handle
- Ideal for those suffering from back problems
- Steaming cycle from cold approximately 60 minutes, 2.75kW steam generator
- 8 litre capacity with safety features
- Double-skinned and thermally insulated to reach and maintain the critically high temperatures required
- All fittings and fastenings are either brass or stainless steel, so will not corrode
- Weatherproof and UV protected
- Patent title: Apparatus for and Method of Steam Treating of Fodder (Official No 2454969 and 2477874)
- Made in the United Kingdom
*The number of horses the HG 600 feeds is an approximate guide only based on portion size, compaction of hay, size of bale and number of steam cycles per day.
*** Haynet not included***