Haygain HG One
Haygain HG One
The HG One is designed to feed 1 horse* for everyday use on the yard or for steaming hay when travelling to shows. Due to it's lightweight and compact design it is well suited to smaller yards and fits easily on the lorry.
The HG One holds up to 8kgs of forage either in a haynet or loose wedges. The robust chest allows temperatures to reach over 100ºC - vital for killing mould spores and bacteria in the hay.
Quick and easy to use, the HG One steams forage in approximately 60 minutes using a 1.5 kW steam generator with a water capacity of 3.5 litres sufficient for one steaming cycle.
The HG One’s lid is double-skinned for exceptional strength and thermal efficiency in all ambient temperatures without compromising on performance. The lid has been designed with special “pockets” that allow the condensation to collect and then fall back evenly onto the hay.
- 2 Descaler sachets
- Filling Funnel
- Weight: 23kg (combined weight of hay container and steam generator)
- Dimensions: 565mm diameter x 737mm height
- Feeds 1 horse
- Holds up to 7kg of forage either in a haynet or loose wedges
- Steaming cycle from cold approximately 60 minutes
- Ideal for everyday use on the yard, lightweight and compact: easy to take to shows
- 1.5kW steam generator, 3.5 litre capacity
- Patent title: Apparatus for and Method of Steam Treating of Fodder (Official No 2454969 and 2477874)
- Made in the United Kingdom
*The number of horses the HG One feeds is an approximate guide only based on portion size, compaction of hay, size of bale and number of steam cycles per day.
*** Haynet not included***