1. How is the 2018 season going for you currently?
This season is going well so far. Although I sold my good horse (Toy Boy) earlier in the year, and have consequently been building my string of horses since then.
I had a good time In Moorselle recently, where I was placed third in a 3* grand prix class.
2. What has been your best result so far?
My best result so far this year was coming fourth in one of the big grand prixs in Florida, it was a £130,000 class!
3. Where are you headed for in the Autumn?
I’m planning on taking my horses to Oliva in Spain for a three week tour.
4. Who are your stable stars currently?
Sam de Bacon is my main horse at the moment, he’s a 12 year old who I have had for four years. We started jumping around 1.40 classes and have worked up to regularly competing at 5* level. I also have a super six year old called Heat of the Night, who I think will be my future star.
5. Have there been any major changes so far this year?
The only real major change was selling my top horse Toy Boy, who I was shortlisted for the Rio Olympics on. He was jumping all the big classes, so now it’s a case of starting from the bottom again with a new team of exciting horses.
6. Which Haygain product/s are you finding most useful at home and away at competitions?
We love the haygain steamer, it really keeps the horses healthy and cough free. I also really like to use the nebuliser, especially on horses with any slight breathing problems.